Thursday, May 05, 2011

Is the end of the Saudi regime near?

I hope so.

Angry Arab quotes a Saudi colleague: "Yes so many Arabs hate the Saudis. I was in Morocco a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't believe how much they hate the regime. I had to conceal my identity and say that I am Lebanese to avoid hostility. Even among the Berbers who can hardly speak Arabic, I found anger. I am not surprised, the saudis have turned their country into a seasonal bordello for regime geriatrics, suffering from permanent impotency! Tunisians in paris hate our guts for sheltering their dictator. I think all this reveals good signs, the end is approaching."

2 comments :

Anand said...

We can always hope.

Kudos to the Angry Arab. He isn't usually this sensible.

Anonymous said...

KSA's royals hardly need to make Saudis popular with other Arabs;
they just need support from fellow Saudis, and they've got the BIG checkbook to buy it with.