Sunday, July 01, 2007

Let's start blaming the murderers, please!

Ever since I first read Ali's post Arab Wein Wo Tanboora Wein! I have thought about the Iraqis who constantly attack the current Iraqi government for failing to provide security while not mentioning a word about the bombers who are actually RESPONSIBLE for the mass murder of Iraqis on a daily basis. I just left this comment for that post:

Ali, I can't help but say the following. I know we're supposed to be polite here and I apologize in advance if this comment offends you or anybody else. But I must get it off my shoulders.

I have noticed that many Iraqis have been blaming the Iraqi government for failing to provide security while not mentioning a word about the bombers who mass murder Iraqis. In this post, you have used a popular Iraqi idiom to slam the Iraqi government for not reacting properly to the murder of Rahim al-Maliki. I am with you on this, and I agree that the Iraqi govt has not done enough to provide security for all Iraqis. They seem to sit comfortably in the Green Zone while ordinary Iraqis are murdered on a daily basis. But I think that this idiom, '3arab wain w 6anboora wain' applies equally, if not more so, to the Iraqis who constantly attack the current Iraqi govt without mentioning a single word about the salafi khewat el GA7BA [brothers of whores] who mass murder Iraqis like this. I'm sick of hearing Iraqis who expect the Iraqi govt to wave some magic wand that will prevent these salafi scum from wearing explosives and detonating them among our beloved Iraqis like Rahim al-Mailiki. At least mention a word about these murderous moronic "Muslims" before, or after slamming the Iraqi govt.


Was that too much? Am I mean? Ali seems to be a cool cat, but I had to do that to feel relieved.

No comments :