Friday, August 17, 2007

Anybody know where this is?

On Tuesday I walked through the UC Berkeley campus for the first time since I moved to this area 16 months ago. It may be the most beautiful campus I have ever seen. When I first thought about posting some photos I took, I thought I would post only the photo of the Free Speech Movement Cafe and discuss the importance of free speech and good journalism, but in the end I decided to play a little game. Congrats, Maury for winning the contest - I thought it would last longer than it did. Thanks Anand for not spoiling it.

PS - I should note that Maury answered correctly before I posted the pic of the Free Speech Movement Cafe.


3rd, 4th, and 5th clues:





2nd clue:


I will add more pics later. I am now going for a bike ride. I love summer!

No comments :